Winter takes havoc on my hands… According to one of my coworkers… I have some of the Ashiest hands for a white chick. So I am constantly looking for a lotion. That is when I ran across Skin MD Lotion. Skin MD is a Shielding lotion that works to prevent dry skin – by assisting the inner layers to absorb moisture and by enhancing the power of the top layer to resist environmental irritant.
A Little about the lotion: Skin MD Natural utilizes the latest developments in skin care technology as well as the most effective natural ingredients to restore your outer layer of skin’s natural ability to protect against dangerous toxins and irritants as well as to reduce the loss of natural oils and moisture. A shielding lotion replaces the barrier that’s stripped away with the daily use of most soaps and cleansers. It is made with more than 90% natural ingredients and 100% food-grade ingredients that are on the FDA’s “Most Safe” list. SkinMD
I have had the chance to try this lotion. I love the way it makes my hands feel. This Shielding lotion goes on cool and silky. The first time I tried it I used too much. I was use to having to use a lot more lotion to get the same results. This lotion does leave my hands feeling refreshed and moisturized. I keep it on my dresser and use it in the morning and before I go to sleep.
How can you get your own bottle of lotion.
Buy It: You can purchase this online
Win It: SkinMD Shileding Lotion is giving one of my readers a bottle of lotion to try for yourselves.
Mandatory Entry: Visit the Skin MD website and let me know 1 thing you learned.
1. Fan SkinMD on Facebook
2. Follow SkinMD on Twitter
3. Follow MI Savings via GFC
4. Follow MI Savings via Facebook
5. Follow MI Savings via Twitter
6. Grab my Button – please let me know where to find it (worth 3 bonus entries)
7. Share a Tweet about this giveaway (please use @MISavings )
8. Share a Facebook Post about this giveaway (Please use @MISavings)
9. Sign up for the Murphys USA Bracket Challenge
This giveaway will end at 11:59pm est on 3-20
Winners will be chosen by Random.org
* I received a bottle of the lotion for review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own.